Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ 16:2DX 16-Input Mixer with Dual Digital Effects
A great mixer in a fairly compact size but packed with features that make it a very flexible mixer. This is a used item and it has some cosmetic wear and tear. The worst of it is the cap off the Right channel slider is missing. This doesn’t affect the functionality or impede normal usage.
- Mic/line inputs with -30dB pad, gain, 4 band EQ with sweepable mids and 100Hz high pass filter, 6 aux sends, pan, channel on switching, peak led, PFL and 100mm fader. Globally selectable +48V phantom power
- WZ12:2DX has 2 stereo channels with 4 band EQ, dual inputs with individual gain
- 6 aux sends, 1-4 switchable pre/post fade, 5-6 fixed post fade
- A-B output, configurable as alternative L-R out, mono out or local monitor feed
- 4 band EQ on mic/line inputs with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands.
- 2 stereo returns with routing to aux 1 and L-R
- 12 segment, 3 colour led metering for L-R and PFL. Peak leds on all channels
- On-board digital FX
- Auto-voltage sensing power supply to avoid rewiring or resetting the voltage when travelling overseas
- Variable level send from ST1 to aux2 as well as to aux1