For your consideration, we have a 2001-W US American Eagle fine silver bullion coin. ***Eagle on the velvet box is broken***
Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the altogether beloved design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee. The Proof American Silver Eagle is also a practical purchase for every investor. American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins are coins whose weight and purity are altogether guaranteed by the United States Government. They’re allowed in an IRA. Each coin contains a minimum of one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver. The obverse design of the American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins is also based on Adolph A. Weinman’s “Walking Liberty” half dollar. Produced during 1916 to 1947. Additionally, it is widely considered one of the most beautiful American coins ever minted.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2001 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, hence representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint’s “W” mint mark is below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This 2001-W US American Eagle is markedly the perfect addition to any collection!