10KT Yellow-Gold Sapphires-with-Diamonds Ring Specifications:
Metal: Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.53 DWT
Sapphires: Center measures 3 x 3mm; Sides measure 2.5 x 2.5mm
Diamonds – 38 Accent Stones
This gorgeous 10KT Yellow-Gold Sapphires-with-Diamonds Ring is likely to stand out while during a night out. With the deep blue sapphire gems accented by the gleaming diamonds surrounding them; it is the perfect gift for anyone born in the month of September, whether it is you or your significant other. 10KT gold is the most durable of the variety used for jewelry which is great for an active lifestyle or for someone who works a lot with their hands.
More information on 10KT Yellow Gold:
- Yellow gold is the most classic, traditional gold color for engagement rings and other jewelry
- Thanks to its classic, traditional look, yellow gold is a good choice for vintage-looking accessories
- Yellow gold isn’t normally coated with rhodium, so you won’t need to get jewelry dipped like you would with white gold.
- As with other 10K gold colors, 10K yellow gold is very affordable. In fact, it’s the least expensive type of yellow gold on the open market.
- It’s generally quite easy for jewelers to manipulate yellow gold, although the low purity level of 10K gold can affect this. This comes in handy if you ever need your ring resized.
- Yellow gold looks particularly good on people with olive or darker skin tones, making it worth considering if you or your fiancé-to-be have this type of skin tone.
For more of our jewelry selection, click here.
For items not seen on our website, check out our eBay sellers page here.